Dr. Farida Wadia
MS, ENT Surgeon
- Posts Held:
- Senior Resident in ENT Govt. Medical College, Surat, 1985-1986
- Research fellow in Head & Neck Cancer at Grant Medical College & JJ Hospital 1986-1988
- Joined Govt. Service in 1988 as Asst Professor at Vadodara Medical College and spent 18 years in Govt. Medical Colleges as Faculty.
- Was Professor of ENT at Surat, Bhavnagar & Rajkot
- Resigned in 2002 and now in private practice at Sai Anjali E N T and Head and Neck Hospital, Kashi Plaza, Majura Gate, Surat
- Was part time Professor at Municipal Medical College from 2002 to 2005
- Areas of interest:
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Surgery of Parotid and Thyroid Lesions
- FESS with Base Skull (CSF Leaks & Pituitary Tumors)
- Facial Nerve Surgery
- Ossiculoplasty with implants
- Have presented more than 30 papers at regional & National conferences & taken part in panel
- Published papers in national journals
- Actively involved in DNB curriculum & exams
- Actively participated as faculty in workshops on FESS, Otology, Head & Neck Cancers.
- Have received Ethicon travel fellowship of AOI & Dr P.A. Shah travel fellowship
- Received Gold Medal AOI Orations in Rajasthan and Assam.
- State oration in Hyderabad at South zone ENT Conference in 2008
- Trained at Groppo Otological Course under Dr MatioSennain Italy for advanced techniques in Skull-base surgery in 2007
- First to start endoscopic DCR, pituitary surgery and CSF leak repair and Balloon Sinoplasty for recurrent sinusitis in South Gujarat.
- Training for advanced FESS surgery under Dr.Dharmabir Sethi in 2008 at Singapore General Hospital.
More on About